Okay, so I’ve got a crush…A style crush that is.
Bella Hadid is a beautiful equestrian from LA, yes you read that right, equestrian. Coming from a wealthy Cali family (her Mum was on The Real Housewives of Orange County), Bella and her sister Gigi have recently made waves in the fashion world by modelling for a few high profile campaigns. She runs in some pretty cool circles; she’s friends with the Jenner girls, and even Tyler, The Creator.
Not only is she a beauty but Bella has style that makes me green with envy. She embodies an effortless Urban Oufitters-esque, LA cool, and I can’t stop stalking her Instagram for new style snaps. Rarely seen without her Doc Martins and ripped vintage jeans, Bella’s style is quite simple, with just a hint of 90’s grunge. Here I’ve picked out a few of my favourite pieces I can see her rocking.
- Clear quartz necklace | Shop Dixi | £16
- Low DM’s | £95
- Boater hat | ASOS | £18
- Ribbed crop top | River Island | £10
- White Sox Jersey | The real deal is $100 here | Cheaper, similar version available on ASOS here
- Turquoise ring | Shop Dixi | £16
- Turquoise ring | Shop Dixi | £26
- Vintage Levi’s cut offs | Rokit | £20
- Leather Biker | Topshop | £185
Her sense of style and love of fashion has lead Bella to launched her own line of jeans, called Robert Riley check them out here.
Who is your current style crush?